Dealers wanted worldwide
Are you a fan of Tornado, and would you like to market the Tornado brand in your country? We are searching for new dealers and partners, so if you are interested in becoming a part of the Tornado family, please send a mail to: email@example.com
“Our 8.5m Multi Purpose Tornado RIB have been launched and we are so excited, happy and satisfied with all you did, and I hope we will work together again sometime in the future.”
– Ante Jerkovic, Fast Sea Transfers, Croatia.
”I am the proud owner of a 20-year-old 4.8m Multi Purpose Tornado RIB which has served me well all through the years, without needing any maintenance.”
– Neil Peacock, Private Owner, England.
“I have been using a 5.8m High Performance Tornado RIB for 6 years, and I couldn’t ask for a better coach boat. It’s agile, durable and extremely stable in the water, especially at high speed, which is why it’s so useful as a coach boat; you are always able to follow your sailors at a close and comfortable distance, no matter how fast they ride.”
– Kaj Böcker, Coach for the 49erFX Olympic Class at The Royal Netherlands Yachting Association.
“Tornado was one of the pioneers in RIB building, and now with over 40 years of experience behind them they still produce RIBs that lead the World in terms of practicality and reliability. Based on a classic deep-vee hull, these are RIBs that are built to stand the test of time under demanding commercial and military operations. I have seen many RIB builders come and go in my long experience of RIBs, but Tornado stand the test of time in both design and quality.”
– Dag Pike, Author of The Complete RIB Manual.
Why Tornado? Simply because we are the toughest!
- Are the strongest RIBs on the market.
- Are made with vacuum infused hulls.
- Needs very little maintenance.
- Can be made exactly to your needs and demands.
- Last on average for more than 20 years.
- Have a unique design found nowhere else on the market.
- Have been used by professional operators all over the world for over 40 years.
- Are used by dealers and costumers in over 50 countries worldwide, and the network are continuously expanding.
- Are made from the best materials on the market; our tubes are made from Polyrethane (PU) – the strongest and most efficient material there is.
- Are issued with a CE certificate, A, B or C approved, and can be issued with SOLAS (MED) approval on demand.
- Are built in our own factory which is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 approved.